زمان تقریبی مطالعه: ۱ دقیقه
Gartner’s Cool Business Awards ceremony at Symposium Orlando has been a major success. More than 500 people were in the audience and voted to determine the winners. Those of you who missed this unique session can watch the video on Gartner’s Events on Demand here. Our Cool Business Awards recognize innovative use of technology to highlight “best in class” initiatives in the Financial Services industry and to offer insight as to developments in digital innovation. In Orlando we had the following winners:
- Most Innovative New Digital Product- BNY Mellon (project “MyDashboard”)
- Most Innovative Digital Customer Service Enhancement- Redstone (“Electronic Lobby Management (ELMO) application”)
- Most Innovative Technology Legacy Transformation Initiative- BDC (initiative “Agility & Efficiency”)
- Most Innovative Application of Digital Technology to Grow the Business- Synchrony Financial (“Innovative Suite of Mobile Solutions”)
- Most Promising Digital Business Transformation Initiative- Citi (“Agent Based Voice Biometrics Authentication”)
The audience voted also Citi as the overall Digital Champion for the Americas region.
After this exciting event we’re already looking forward to the next Award ceremony for APAC which occurs at the Gold Coast Symposium on Monday, Oct. 26.
Those of you that would like to participate in the 2016 Cool Business Awards can submit their proposals here.